top of page



Our firm policies ensure all of our guests are treated equally and fairly.

Please consider carefully before reserving your stay.



All reservations require a deposit of 25% of the total cost of your stay.  The remaining 75% will be collected automatically one week (7 days) prior to your arrival date against the card used to make the original reservation.


For cash refunds, we follow these guidelines:
Prior to 30 days of arrival date:  100% refund, less 10% cancellation fee
14-29 days of arrival date:  50% refund
0-14 days of arrival date: No cash refunds

**Cancellation fees are calculated against grand total**

Guests always have the option to reschedule a stay at no penalty rather than taking a cash refund.  Guests using this option are responsible for any difference in charges due to change of seasonal rates or difference in unit rented upon rescheduling.  Guests may reschedule once.  If a second stay needs to be cancelled, any payments made to The Berghaus will be 100% forfeited

bottom of page